We are committed to promoting sustainability and our aim is to minimise the environmental impacts of our activities and to encourage our clients and suppliers to do the same. As part of our practices we will:
- We reduce the need for commuting by predominantly working from home.
- We encourage virtual meetings to avoid unnecessary business trips whilst retaining high-quality customer service and face-to-face contact with our clients and suppliers.
- Essential business trips are well planned to maximise efficiency and reduce the need for multiple trips.
- Office consumables are kept to a minimum by using reusable items where possible.
- Single-use plastics are avoided.
- We are striving towards a paperless office and printing only occurs if it is unavoidable.
- We allow electronic contract signing and provide all documentation to clients digitally so there is little need for them to print hard copies.
- We commit to our main office/hub being run from 100% renewable energy.
- Energy consumption is inherently reduced by utilising energy-efficient appliances.
- Consumption is further reduced by engaging in sustainable practices such as turning off lights, computers and other electronics when not in use.